[Announce] Board Appointed

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 7 23:02:36 PST 2011

Hello Everyone!

After a lot of paperwork and decision making Eugene Maker Space now has an
appointed board of directors.  This is exciting for us because it means we
can start planning to have an official opening for our hackerspace.  The
appointed board of directors consists of:

Rick Osgood
Clif Cox
Kevin King
Jeff Johnson
Bob Miller

We also have appointed officer positions.  The officer positions are
currently:

Champion - Rick Osgood
Treasurer - Kevin King
Secretary - Jeff Johnson
Marketing Director - Bob Miller

Also worth mentioning is that James Hukill has volunteered to act as
resource manager for EMS for the time being which will really help us get a
handle on all of the tools and things we have around the space.  Thanks
James!