[Announce] Project Night Friday

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 3 13:57:43 PDT 2011

Hey everyone,

After last weeks open project night we decided to to it again this week.
 We want to welcome everyone to join us at the shop on Friday night
starting at 7:00PM.  If you have something you want to work on, feel free
to bring it.  If you have a fun completed project you would like to show
off, feel free to bring that in too.  Otherwise you can just come down to
meet and hang out with other local makers.  There are also some
improvements we can make to the shop itself so maybe we can work on some of
that stuff too.

Our official post about this can be found here:
http://www.eugenemakerspace.com/?p=191

Hope to see you there.

Rick