[EMS Announce] Next Membership Meeting

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Mon Apr 16 09:15:52 PDT 2012

At our first membership meeting, we decided that we needed to adjust the
day and time of the meetings.  I have created a Doodle so we can try to
find out what days and times work best for people.  If you are currently a
member of Eugene Maker Space or plan to become a member very soon, then
please fill out this Doodle by 4/17/2012 so we can plan for our next
membership meeting.

http://www.doodle.com/df8sam3t6rat6yb9

Keep in mind that the dates in the Doodle are not necessarily accurate.
 What we really want to find out is what day of the week works best, and
what time of day works best.  This way we can just set it to something like
the last Thursday of every month at 7:00PM for example.  Tomorrow we will
assess the Doodle and choose the date to set the next membership meeting.

If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please let them
be known.