[EMS Announce] Membership Meeting on 8/25/2012

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 15 08:54:13 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that our next full membership meeting will
be on Saturday 8/25/2012 at 1:00PM at Eugene Maker Space.  If anyone has
any proposals to make, please email the discussion list with your proposal.
 If it is seconded, we can discuss it on the list and bring it up for vote
at the membership meeting.  Our membership meetings are where our members
get updates from the board about the current status of EMS, as well as the
time for members to make decisions about the direction of EMS.  Please show
up and show your support for your favorite maker space!