[EMS Announce] Membership Meeting on 8/25/2012

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 20 10:44:59 PDT 2012

Hello!

Our next full EMS membership meeting is this Saturday August 25, starting
at 1:00PM at the shop.  If you have anything you would like to discuss with
the membership, please email the discussion list with your proposal so we
can get it on the agenda.  If there is anything you would like to vote on,
please email the discussion list so someone else can second your proposal.
 And please have your proposals submitted by 8/23/2012 so we have time to
get them on the agenda and to discuss them online if needed.  I will email
out an agenda after that date so everyone knows what we have to discuss.

Saturday is also going to be our shop cleanup day.  So if you can show up
an hour early or stay late to help out that would be great.  We plan to
have some food and drink available so we can have a good time while
cleaning up and making the shop more usable.

Thanks!
Rick