[EMS Announce] Annual Meeting Agenda

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 6 15:44:00 PST 2012

Hello again,

We are going to build up the agenda for the annual meeting.  If you have
any topic you would like to discuss at the meeting, please email the
discussion list with the subject of "PROPOSAL - <topic>".  If another
member seconds that proposal then it will be added to the agenda.  Also,
feel free to do some preliminary discussion of the topic on the mailing
list if you like.  *Please make all proposals before 12:00AM on Saturday*.
 I'll put the agenda together on Saturday before the meeting.

Thank you.