[EMS Announce] First Membership Meeting

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 15 20:34:45 PDT 2012

We are please to announce that Eugene Maker Space will hold its very
first full membership meeting on Wednesday March 21, 2012 starting at
8:00PM at Eugene Maker Space. All current members of Eugene Maker
Space are invited to attend this meeting. Topics up for discussion so
far include:

1) Transferring hosted services to EMS owned accounts/servers
2) Proposal to use phpBB instead of the current forums
3) Formalize a process for making proposals
4) Post the minutes directly into the wiki rather than as attachments
to the wiki
5) Updates on the Comcast Internet situation and 501c3 status

If you have other topics you feel need to be addressed at the
membership meeting, please speak up in our Discuss mailing list. If
you are not subscribed to Discuss, you can sign up here: