[EMS Announce] Eugene Mini Maker Faire

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 16 13:57:44 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

Eugene Maker Space is working with the Science Factory to put on a mini
Maker Faire right here in Eugene!  The Science Factory is now accepting
applications for makers to display their projects at the event.  If you are
a maker and you want to show off your stuff then definitely fill out an
application.  More information is available here:

http://www.eugenemakerfaire.com/?p=1489

The deadline for the application is May 1, so make sure to get it submitted
before then.  We are looking forward to this event and we hope to see
everyone there!