[EMS Announce] Membership Meeting Tonight

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 28 08:38:50 PDT 2012

This is just a reminder that the very first full membership meeting for
Eugene Maker Space will be held tonight at 8:00PM at Eugene Maker Space.
 All current members are welcome to attend.  Here is a brief outline of
topics up for discussion at this meeting.

   1. Members need to fill out the membership form and waiver if they have
   not already.
   2. Updates on the Comcast Internet situation and 501c3 status.
   3. Discuss and decide on transferring hosted services.
   4. Discuss the mailing lists / Forums and decide what medium we want to
   use.
   5. Formalize a process for making proposals.
   6. Should we post the board/membership meeting minutes in the wiki
   rather than as attachments to the wiki?
   7. Discuss possible member dues payment feedback systems

We hope to see all of our current members at this meeting.