[EMS Announce] Mini Maker Faire Eugene is quickly approaching!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 31 10:08:53 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

Mini Maker Faire Eugene <http://www.eugenemakerfaire.com/> is approaching
very quickly.  The event will be held on June 16th, which is just barely
two weeks away.  Eugene Maker Space wants to help make this event a huge
success.  One of the things that will help make this event a success is if
it is filled with awesome local makers!  It sounds like they haven't
received very many maker applications and with the event approaching
quickly, time is running short.

We know our members are creative people who have made some awesome things.
 We want to encourage our members to sign up for their own table at the
faire.  If you have something (or some things) you have made then please
consider filling out the Eugene Maker Faire call for makers
form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGcwUWxGVUZmci1YS3hKSnYtaklFZFE6MA#gid=0>.
 You don't need to have a ton of stuff to show off, or anything super
fancy.  Just sign up for a table and talk to people about your creations.
 That's the best way to get local people inspired to start making.  Maker
Faire is all about DIYers showing off their DIY projects, whatever they may
be.  We know this event can be a huge success but we need your help to make
it so.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the faire!

Rick