[EMS Announce] Missed Membership Meeting

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 31 11:02:57 PDT 2012

Hello All,

It occurred to me today that we missed our last full membership meeting!
 It was supposed to be last Saturday but it must have been forgotten due to
the holiday weekend.  Our next meeting won't be until June 30th (last
Saturday of the month).  We apologize for forgetting about the membership
meeting.  If anyone has any important topics or noticed they would like to
bring forward, feel free to use the discussion emailing list to get the
discussion started in the meantime.

Thank you.