[EMS Announce] EMS Membership Drive

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 10:13:22 PDT 2012

Hello again,

Two announcements in one day!  We wanted to announce that EMS will be
having a membership drive on Saturday, November 3 from 11:00AM to 4:00PM.
 We hope to make this event similar to our grand opening from last March.
 We intend to have food, drink, fun projects, and activities for people to
do.  Please mark your calendars and spread the word!  We want to try and
increase our membership so we can afford to do more and perhaps move into a
larger work space in the near future.  We hope to see you there!

Rick