[EMS Announce] Membership Meeting 9/29/2012

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 24 08:53:38 PDT 2012

This is just a friendly reminder that our next full membership meeting is
scheduled for this Saturday, 9/29/2012 at EMS starting at 1:00PM.  We
currently do not have any proposed topics.  Typically we will go over our
current financial situation as well as how many members we have/lost/etc.
 If anyone has any topics they would like to discuss at the meeting, please
email the Discussion email list with the subject line including the word
"PROPOSAL".  If someone second's your proposal then we can add it to the
agenda for discussion.  We hope to see most of you there.

Rick