[EMS Announce] Hack Your Hackerspace on Tuesday

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 17 09:04:06 PDT 2013

This is just a reminder that our first ever Hack Your Hackerspace meeting
will be held on Tuesday April 23 at 7:00PM at Eugene Maker Space.  The idea
of these meetings is for the board and general membership to get together
and talk about EMS as a whole.  It's a forum for everyone to communicate
and figure out what we can do to make EMS a better place.  It will also
hopefully be a day where we can take immediate action to improve our space.
 These meetings will hopefully allow the membership to get things done
without needing the official Saturday membership meetings.

We hope to see you there!