[EMS Announce] EMS Membership Meeting on 1/26/2013

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 23 08:47:09 PST 2013

Our first membership meeting of 2013 will be this *Saturday* starting at *
1:00PM* at Eugene Maker Space.  If you have any proposals you would like to
discuss or vote on at the meeting, please send an email to
EMAIL HIDDEN with the subject line starting with "PROPOSAL
- ".  If your proposal is seconded by another member we will add it to the
agenda for the meeting.  Remember, we need to have more than 50% of our
members show up to have a quorum in order to officially vote on anything.

Thank you.