[EMS Announce] [EMS Discuss] Annual Meeting and Board Elections

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 27 11:59:34 PST 2013

Greetings,

As mentioned earlier, we have opened our polls for the annual meeting
about two weeks early to give everyone time to vote if they would like
to before the closing date of December 7th. Members who are paid through
December have been sent the on-line voting information. If you think you
should have gotten that and haven't, please contact us at:

EMAIL HIDDEN

     Thanks!
     Clif