[Discuss] [Parts Ordering]. I just had a "learning experience" last night.. (Parts Order Thread)

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 7 11:38:44 PST 2011

I like using the email thread.  I'm not sure if setting up an "every week"
thread is necessarily the best way to go right now.  It might be best if
someone just emails the list whenever they place an order.  "Hey I'm
putting in an Adafruit.com order.  If anyone wants anything, let me know by
X day and time" or something like that.  Because sometimes you need to
order from different sites and I doubt we will be ordering parts every
single week at this point.

Good idea for pooling orders together.