[Discuss] Saturday Night meetings?

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 7 15:16:32 PST 2011

Talked a wee bit with Dirk, we both agree we dont' want to solely own
Saturday night on our own, but if those of us with keys worked out a
rotation I would be happy to hang out   on a Sat night even if I don't have
a project to work on.  IF we got 4 key holders then it would be once a
month, which is cool with Dirk and I.

--James