[Discuss] Mail archives

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 8 11:02:10 PST 2011

Yes there is a warning because the cert is self signed.  We obviously don't
really need SSL on the wiki, although it would be nice to have it on the
login page so your login credentials can't be sniffed.  I wonder if there
is a way to limit HTTPS to only the login page so it doesn't jump out at
every new user who tries to view the wiki pages?  This would probably be a
question for Clif because it's hosted on his servers and he has been
maintaining the wiki.

Rick