[Discuss] Mail archives

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 8 11:09:44 PST 2011

If we had a "real" cert, there'd be no reason not to use SSL on the whole site.
Since we don't, it does not give us any real security; an MitM could simply
substitute his self-signed cert for ours and collect credentials.  Not that any
of us would re-use a password, of course... (-:

Certs are about $10/year from the discount CAs.  I'll buy for the first year
if Clif is willing to install a new cert.

--
Bob Miller                              K<bob>