[Discuss] Supercharger project

Fri Dec 16 10:26:55 PST 2011

I have bought a supercharger kit for my car.  I will be installing it
this winter.  I'm going to do the
work at home rather than at EMS, because (a) I don't have a key yet,
(b) I know my own tools
better, (c) there is dedicated space available at home.

This project will be a huge stretch for me because I've never done
anything like this.  If anyone is
interested in participating or just following my progress, let me
know.  I won't be talking about it
much on this email list, since it isn't an EMS project.

I'm starting on Monday, 12/26.

The kit installation instructions

A loooong thread about the development of the kit

Bob Miller                              K<bob>