[Discuss] [Member Access] RFID Door Access.. Progress update (Action Items).

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 20 10:33:32 PST 2011

Sample card (from Kevin) did not work with our reader.

I got the door striker in the mail today so I would suggest everyone that
would like RFID access order one asap.

--James