[Discuss] [Member Access] RFID Door Access.. Progress update (Action Items).

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 20 11:50:46 PST 2011

I just realized that these do not qualify for Amazon Prime shipping.  I
guess they are still cheaper than the SparkFun badges though.  Amazon also
has keychain RFID tags you can get that sound like they would be compatible.

http://www.amazon.com/Key-Fob-RFID-Tag/dp/B005ZZBQSA/ref=lh_ni_t

I'm going to order 10 of these cards from Amazon for the space and one of
the keychain type.  I'll put the order in at 2:00PM today. If anyone wants
to add more cards or anything to this order then let me know and we will
work out the payment details.  10 keys should be enough to get us started
at least though.

Rick