[Discuss] [Member Access] RFID Door Access.. Progress update (Action Items).

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 20 12:39:24 PST 2011

Here's an idea.  Since EMS the organization controls access to the space,
why not also have EMS also own all the key cards/fobs?  It looks like it'll
cost under $40 to get enough for all keyholders through the next couple of
months.

That's much easier and less overhead than having everyone track down their
own cards, tracking compatibility, etc.

[I originally replied to just Rick.  Sorry, Rick.]