[Discuss] [Member Access] RFID Door Access.. Progress update (Action Items).

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 20 16:52:33 PST 2011

All,
I got a RFID card reader working and activating a "door" (LED fake door
until we get the striker installed).  I got 2 demo cards when I got the
reader.
A works and B does not.  Over time I will expand what "known" and "unknown"
cards do, but for now "Know" cards unlock the door.

We should have a working RFID access door very very soon.

--James