[Discuss] Internet Connectivity

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 22 16:34:11 PST 2011

Kevin, is the math on the remaining months correct?  If I do $66.95 / 7
people I get just under $10 per person per month.  Where did the $24 per
person come from?

Also, keep in mind if we break the contract and cancel before the 12 or 24
months then we would be liable for 75% of the remaining months bills.