[Discuss] Internet Connectivity

Kevin King EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 22 16:55:24 PST 2011

Rick, you are absolutely correct.  I was running several calculations on a
spreadsheet and grabbed the wrong amount. I should have caught that.  $24 would
be the cost for January if we went with a 24 month term.  The monthly cost per
person after January would be $9.57

________________________________
From: Rick Osgood <EMAIL HIDDEN>
To: Kevin King <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Cc: EMAIL HIDDEN
Sent: Thu, December 22, 2011 4:34:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Internet Connectivity

Kevin, is the math on the remaining months correct?  If I do $66.95 / 7 people I
get just under $10 per person per month.  Where did the $24 per person come
from?
Also, keep in mind if we break the contract and cancel before the 12 or 24
months then we would be liable for 75% of the remaining months bills.

I spoke with Comcast Business this afternoon and have a formal quote for an