[Discuss] Painting horns

Ben Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 24 15:55:44 PST 2011

Thanks, guys, good points and suggestions.  Followon, I'm leaning
towards building a bracket to hold them all (or at least a bunch) for
mounting on the roof of my car, I'll probably be using the little
sheet metal press.  I found the missing part for bracing stuff, if I
can dig up some clamps it'll be ready to use.

- Ben