[Discuss] [Member Access] RFID Door Access.. Progress update (Action Items).

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 27 20:02:28 PST 2011

I got my rfid cards in the mail today. I plan to bring them to the shop for
the board meeting tomorrow.if James is there I will hand them off so you
guys can test them. Otherwise let me know where to put them.