[Discuss] Placing Mouser order Friday

Kevin King EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 28 10:21:13 PST 2011

Bob, I have several Lucent and Siemens RJ-11 Jacks.  They are white, but I also
have some plates for them too.

----- Original Message ----
From: Bob Miller <EMAIL HIDDEN>
To: discuss <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Sent: Wed, December 28, 2011 7:20:14 AM
Subject: [Discuss] Placing Mouser order Friday

I'm going to place an order with Mouser Electronics on Friday at 8:00 PM.
If you would like anything, let me know.  We can order together and save
on shipping.  http://www.mouser.com/

We've been talking about EMS group orders for a while.  Let's try this one
as a pilot, since I need something from Mouser anyway.

If you want to order something, please give me the following info by
Friday at 8:00 PM.

Your name
Your email address
For each item you want,
  The Mouser part number
  An unambiguous description of the part
  The quantity you want.
  The price per item.
  The total price (quantity times price).

Here's an example.

    Name: Bob Miller
    Email: EMAIL HIDDEN

    Item 1:
        Mouser part number: 503-41106-RE6
        Quantity: 2
        Price each: $3.92
        Total price: 7.84

Shipping will be pro-rated based on the dollar value of the parts ordered.
I will use the cheapest shipping option.  If someone orders something
unusually heavy, we'll work something different out.

I will deliver the parts to EMS on the next Friday night after the
parts arrive.  You
can pick them up there.  You can pay when you pick it up.  If someone
fails to pay
or fails to pick up, we'll work something different out.

Questions?  Suggestions?

I am hopeful that we can develop this into a protocol where we start sharing
orders from all the popular electronics houses.