[Discuss] Leak in the shop

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 30 10:30:05 PST 2011

I'm at the shop right now. The leak isn't really bad.currently its dropping
maybe one drop every 10 seconds and the poodle is pretty small. I dried it
up with paper towels and put a large garbage bin underneath to catch any
remaining drops.

Did someone drive a car into the shop yesterday or today? I ask because I
see water spots on the floor where a car would have drove in but I want to
be sure they aren't leaks.it doesn't look like they are leaks though.

The management company called me back and they should be here in an hour or
so to look at the leak.

The only stuff in the corner was wood for jeffs projects and sine plastic
tool bins. I moved anything that looked like it might get damaged if left
there.