[Discuss] Logo Ideas

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 5 13:05:35 PDT 2011

IMHO.  We should not have QR Code in our logo.  It could make it very difficult to reproduce on different materials and thus difficult to read and identify who we are.

My 2cents is to have the logo as basic and simple as possible and let the application of it dictate what else we add.  Not that I am against QR at all, flyers and physical things that random people would encounter sounds like a perfect advertising opportunity (as long as you still can discriminate our logo).

--relevant.   http://hackaday.com/2011/08/11/how-to-put-your-logo-in-a-qr-code/