[Discuss] Near-space balloon: Will need to source balloon

Ben Hallert - Vipmail EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 1 16:20:36 PDT 2011

Ballionsdirect.com (just googled weather balloons) has 5.5 ft diameter balloons with 5.5lb capacity for $34.  This seems quite doable.  How much roughly should the 80-90 ft^3 of He cost?

- Ben