[Discuss] Logo Ideas

Thomas A Ramsey EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 1 22:30:33 PDT 2011

 Since the name and logo go hand in hand it would seem that the name
 needs to be settled on in conjunction with the logo design. First off,
 has the name "Eugene Makers Society/Space" been settled on?

 To me it sounds like its still open for discussion. Here are some terms
 to get the ball rolling:

 Lane County
 Eugene Franklin Skinner
 "Skinner's Mudhole"
 Green
 Ducks
 Eco-/Enviro- (Very Eugene terms)

 Please reply with terms that you think define who we are and what we
 do. Are there any fields that we represent the most? Computer science?
 Mechanical engineering? Electrical? I will save everything for later.
 -Tom