[Discuss] Wants and Needs

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 3 12:02:46 PDT 2011

I just wanted to let everyone know that I started a simple wiki page for
things we want and need at the space, including recurring items that we
will need more of on a regular basis.  Please feel free to add anything to
the list you may think of.  Also, if you have something on the list you are
willing to lend to the space or donate to the space, feel free to stick
your name next to it so we all know that someone else has it taken care of.
 Once it is at the space we can remove it from the list if appropriate.

https://www.eugeneweb.com/twiki/bin/view/Sites/WantsAndNeeds