[Discuss] Near-space Balloon: A couple more drawings

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 4 10:38:23 PDT 2011

Looks good Laura, thanks for working on that.  Looking at the second image
(the one that includes the balloon) I want to mention that normally people
tend to stick a 20-30 foot piece of rope between the parachute and the
balloon.  I can't recall the exact reasons for this but it seems to be the
usual way of doing things.  I realize it's impractical to include that in a
diagram like that though.

Also, I'm not sure where "society" came from but it might be worth
mentioning that our group's name is actually Eugene Maker Space.