[Discuss] Logo Ideas

Ellery Weber EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 5 12:54:17 PDT 2011

i think something more like the attached, but with our letters, if we go
this route.

i'm kinda with Kevin on this one, though - as ubiquitous as these QR codes
are starting to become, i personally rarely ever scan them, and have
started to find them mildly annoying...

"oh look, there's a QR code on my orange!"

--- Ellery Weber