[Discuss] Near-space Balloon: A couple more drawings

Ben Hallert - Vipmail EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 6 13:00:35 PST 2011

The vast majority of planes do not have radar so a reflector is unlikely to add utility.  It might be a fun side project if we can coordinate with cascade approach to document their ability to track secondary targets (reflection based, not transponder) but that's probably a stretch.

- Ben