[Discuss] Near-space Balloon: A couple more drawings

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 6 13:16:46 PST 2011

Hand warmers require oxygen as the catalyst*,  which might mean they don't'
work at the height would would need them too? (Not sure O2 levels at that
height)

Would be cool point to prove, blast a few packets of hard warmers with pure
oxygen and see if they light up?

*I am pretty sure but could be wrong.

--James