[Discuss] Large Shelving at the shop

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 7 21:22:31 PST 2011

I like that design Kevin.  As long as it will be strong enough to hold
whatever we need to stick on that shelf.  I'm thinking about dedicating
some time on Friday to work on this.  I know a few of us have the day off
since it is Veteran's day and we will have our normal 7:00PM Friday meeting
anyway.  Maybe we could just meet an hour or two earlier to buy the lumber
and build the thing.  We could get some pizza or something to hold us over
at the shop while we work and do something awesome to improve the space.
 Maybe this way if new people show up again they will see that we are
actually doing some stuff as well as actively improving the shop.  Thoughts?

Ellery as to the layout, I think the shop is just sort of going in whatever
direction it happens to go.  We have a sort of rough layout now where we
have some cleaning supplies in one corner, a work bench area in another
corner and the meeting table in the center.  I think we will just naturally
find something that works as we go and so far that has been working.  If
you have some suggestions though feel free to share so we can all talk
about them.