[Discuss] Access security; RFID door lock

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 10 12:22:43 PST 2011

Well Clif was working on a system already and he put a bunch of notes in
the wiki.

https://www.eugeneweb.com/twiki/bin/view/Sites/ElectronicDoorLock

We don't have to use the system he was working on but many of those parts
have already been purchased so it may help with budget.  We basically need
someone to just take charge and build something that will work reliably.
 If you want to do it then by all means please do.  I think I remember
Ellery saying that Clif's lock project was handed off to him but I'm not
sure he's worked on it at all yet so you may want to coordinate with him
just to be sure there is no duplicate work happening.

Rick