[Discuss] Access security; RFID door lock

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 10 13:43:30 PST 2011

Yes, I also don't have the resources right now to head that project but I
am in the same boat where I can lend any expertise I do have when needed.
 Someone really has to just step up and say they will manage the project
and come up with a game plan.  If you three as a group want to lead the
project that's fine.  I always find it more difficult to get things done
though when there isn't one main person pushing people and making decisions
when everyone is on the fence about something.