[Discuss] Access security; RFID door lock

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 10 13:46:54 PST 2011

I will step up and say I will head it.. But by that I mean. I will push and
crack the whip on the others that have offered to share the project... ;-)
Oh and I will and and contribute hardware/time..

--James