[Discuss] Access security; RFID door lock

Dirk Godsey EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 10 14:18:21 PST 2011

I will join the team on this, I am adept in the door mechanics and
carpentry.  I also think the RFID is the way to go, but with a
secondary key pad I think it would be as secure as needed.

Found this on Amazon.  I feel this is one of the primary components needed.

I could order it on  the 15th and have it here in a couple of days.

http://www.amazon.com/Electric-Door-Strike-Mortise-Type/dp/B000RKVVGU/ref=wl_itt_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I10ND1Z5DYXGE3&colid=1SVMSQG56Y6F9

http://www.amazon.com/Access-Control-Back-Digital-Keypad/dp/B003KRZLWW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&m=A14C7JN95SYQ0T&s=generic&qid=1320963470&sr=1-5