[Discuss] IT Pro Forum

Thu Nov 10 14:45:22 PST 2011

Does everyone here know about the IT Pro Forum?  It is a monthly lecture
of interest to "IT Pros", er, software geeks.  Here's next week's talk.

I promise I will not forward IT Pro Forum announcements to this list again.
if it's something you might be interested in, go to www.itproforum.org and
subscribe to their announcement list.

The Eugene IT Pro Forum Presents:
Dana Maher on
An Introduction to Android and iOS Development
6:30 PMTuesday, November 15thEugene City Brewery ( http://goo.gl/5FhQ2
) Downstairs
Dana Maher is a mobile software developer working on iOS and Android
and specializing in GIS/map-centric applications, including the
University of Oregon app. He is currently finishing urban planning
graduate work at the University of Oregon, where he has been working
on various software tools to improve city planning and infrastructure

The presentation will cover the basics of iOS and Android mobile
development and include simple "Hello world, where am I?" examples for
both platforms.