[Discuss] Knowledge sharing
Thu Nov 10 19:02:06 PST 2011
One of the more important things I hope to get out of our collective maker experience is to learn new things and enhance what I already know- and I know I'm not the only one who shares the same hope. I think it would be cool to have subject-matter experts conduct some meetings where they provide useful insights and basic getting-started knowledge. For instance, I want to learn:
* How to design and execute scripts in Processing
* More about coding for microcontrollers, especially for controlling lighting and for MIDI applications
* Wireless control and telemetry
* How to implement machine vision for gestural control and other fun stuff
* How to weld steel without making a mess
How about you guys- what do you want to learn?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Discuss