[Discuss] Knowledge sharing

Laura Harris EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 10 19:02:06 PST 2011

One of the more important things I hope to get out of our collective maker experience is to learn new things and enhance what I already know- and I know I'm not the only one who shares the same hope. I think it would be cool to have subject-matter experts conduct some meetings where they provide useful insights and basic getting-started knowledge. For instance, I want to learn:

	* How to design and execute scripts in Processing
	* More about coding for microcontrollers, especially for controlling lighting and for MIDI applications

	* Wireless control and telemetry
	* How to implement machine vision for gestural control and other fun stuff

	* How to weld steel without making a mess

How about you guys- what do you want to learn?