[Discuss] Near-space balloon: Instrument capsule pics

Ben Hallert - Vipmail EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 11 10:50:00 PST 2011

I'd live to make it, but I'm in the Bay Area.  Please capture notes!  I'm excited by the progress made and once we have a battery nailed down for video, I propose a full-up duration video test to validate performance and tape length of the 8gb stick to make sure we know how long it'll go.

- Ben