[Discuss] Knowledge sharing

Thomas A Ramsey EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 11 10:55:11 PST 2011

 I share some of your want-to-learns:
 -Microcontroller programming (outside of the "walled garden") and
 general C programming
 -Networks: bluetooth protocol, xbees, etc
 -Steel and aluminum welding
 -GPS interfacing
 -I2C, serial, general integrated circuitry

 I know there's a lot to be interested in and I'm having a hard time
 staying with any one subject long enough to get it down without going of
 on a tangent on another.

 -Tom