[Discuss] Knowledge sharing

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 11 13:43:30 PST 2011

I would like to know more about:

   - analog electronics.  I've dabbled in it off and on, but never got
serious.
   - metalworking.
   - woodworking.
   - interfacing sensors and actuators to computers.
   - what I'll call "packaging".  Once you have something that works
     on a breadboard or a laptop with USB cables hanging off it,
     how do you turn that into a standalone device that just works?
   - finding parts, supplies, and tools.