[Discuss] Knowledge sharing

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 11 15:00:07 PST 2011

It's time for me to come clean..
The welder in the shop is mine and I used to be pretty good.  Now I am cube
farm worker.. So I am sure that I am pretty rusty....

That said, we should talk about what we know how to do and what projects we
(those that have the skill set to help and teach) could help with..

I also took and passed my HAM
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur_radio> license
test last wed (11.9.11) so would be happy to share resources and study tips
for those thinking they may want to get theirs (they do not require morris
code any longer).